What is a cache?
The 'cache' is a tool used by your internet browser to speed up the page loading process. However, sometimes it can cause a problem when websites are updated and developed as files saved in the cache may conflict with what's actually coded into the website.
Why should I clear my browser cache?
- On your computer, close all Chrome browsers
- Open one Chrome browser only
- At the top right, click More
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes
- Click Clear data