Any compliance document which is mapped to the work role will considered a requirement for that work role. Any person assigned a work role will automatically be associated with the required compliances.
In PeopleTray, a person can be associated multiple roles. This means that a person can be associated with both:
- A Operational Work Role such as a Welder, requiring a trade qualification.
- A Location Work Role, such as a mine site that requires a site-specific induction, fit-for-work certificate, and police clearance.
How to map a compliance to a work role
- Login as System Administrator
- Navigate to Settings > Team Tray Settings > Work Role Settings > Work Roles
- Select Configure hyperlink under the Compliance Document Types heading
- Select Document
- Select Create