Configuring SHEQTray to suit your business needs is managed by System Administrators only.
We recommend engaging a PeopleTray Consultant to assist with your initial configuration.
About SHEQTray Event Types
- Multiple Event Types can be created by System Administrators
- Each Event Type can have multiple Subtypes
- Each Event Subtype can be assigned a Severity Rating
- Severity Ratings are configured to enable escalate Notifications to the correct people using Workflow Roles
View SHEQTray Event Types
- Go to Settings > Click Settings on Blue Menu
- Click SHEQTray Settings > Event Settings
- Click Event Type > View grid showing Active Event Types
- Check the Show Inactive box to view Event Types that are not in use
- Select Inactive event > Click Edit > Click Active > Update
- Event Types can be deleted only if they have never been used in PT