There are two main reasons for exporting your data from CRMTray:
- To create an email list of Contacts, in a form that can be imported into one of the email campaign systems, such as Mail Chimp.
- To retrieve your data then store it on a Local or Cloud drive as a backup or for import to another system or application.
Export the Contacts list (including email address)
Any user of CRMTray can export an email contact list. Contacts will be exported to a spreadsheet for uploading into your email campaign management system.
- Login as Editor, Administrator, or System Administrator
- Select the Menu Panel > Contacts
- Use the filter panel to create the list of contacts that you require
- Click the 'Export to Excel' button
If you are using Google Chrome, look to the bottom left of your browser screen for the download status and link to the downloaded file. Alternatively, open your Downloads folder to access the file.
How to export CRMTray Data
System Administrators can export your CRMTray data including: Companies, Contacts, Leads, Notes, Opportunities, Company Documents and Opportunity Documents.
- Login as System Administrator:
- Navigate to Settings > Export Data > CRMTray.
- Click CRM Data to create a single Excel (.xlsx) file with your general data, organised in worksheets.
- Click CRM Documents for the options to download your Company and Opportunity documents.
If you are using Google Chrome, look to the bottom left of your browser screen for the download status and link to the exported file. Alternatively, open your Downloads folder to access the file.