A username is the email address that uniquely identifies someone on PeopleTray. The username/password combination is required for Team Members to login to the PeopleTray. The same username and password are used for the Web and Mobile APP.
I have forgotten my username
You will need to contact your employer/contactor to retrieve your username.
- Login as Editor, Administrator or System Administrator
- Open the Persons profile > Contact Details tab
- Observe the Username field (usually a personal or work email address)
I have forgotten my password
- Navigate to the PeopleTray website
- Click 'Sign-In' to display the Sign-In page
- Click 'Trouble signing in'
- Enter your username (email address), the click 'Send Email'
- An email message will be sent with a link to reset your password. (Check Junk email if not found)
- In the email click the link named 'Click to reset your password'
- Enter a password (needs to include at least 8 characters, one capital letter, and one number)
- Confirm the password by re-entering the above password
- Click 'Create Password' button
- The Sign-In page displays
- Enter your username and password
- Click the 'Sign Me In' button