The PeopleTray Mobile App works together with your device, its operating system, and communications for receiving and sending data.
It is recommended to:
- Regularly restart the device.
- Restarting your phone will clear bad data and free memory from a misbehaving app without any other adverse effects to the running system
- Check storage and clear space:
On most devices, you can check how much storage you have available:
- Android > Settings > Device Care
- Apple/iOS > Settings > Storage
- Remove other Apps from the device that are not required as they can affect the performance of the device and use up bandwidth.
- The strength and quality of your internet connection can affect the syncing of data. Install an Internet Speed App on your device. Use it to ensure you are clear on the quality of your comms.
If problems persist:
- For Android devices, go to Settings > Apps > PeopleTray > Storage > Clear the Cache
(Note, this is not available on Apple/iOS devices).
- Uninstall the Mobile App.
- Restart the device.
- Reinstall from the App store.
The Mobile App relies on communications. The App indicates whether your device considers it is online or offline. However, weak or unstable communications may affect your ability to successfully sync checklists. The number of photos saved in checklists and the number of saved checklists may affect the time and success of syncing data.
If you are having syncing issues, we recommend:
- Ensuring you have stable fast comms before syncing data.
- Syncing more frequently to reduce the size of data on your device.
- Install an Internet Speed app on your device. Use it to ensure you are clear on the speed and quality of your comms
Ensuring your Checklist Templates are up-to-date.
When you start the App, the App automatically downloads the latest checklist configurations from the Web. It can only do this when online. A message displays indicating success.
Mobile App > Admin > 'Update Checklist Data' to update the Checklist templates on your device.