Leading indicators are proactive, preventive and predictive. They capture and provide current information about effective performance, activities and processes of HSE management. They drive the identification and elimination or control of risks in the workplace that can otherwise lead to incidents and injuries.
Checklists can be configured to include a 'Lead Indicator' flags.
- Login as System Administrator
- Navigate to Settings > Workflow Admin > Configure Workflow > Workflow Types
- Edit a Workflow Type
- Navigate to the Configuration Tab
- Select the 'Lead Indicator' checkbox
- Click 'Save' button
View the Checklist Statistics Report
- Login as Administrator
- Navigate to SHEQTray > Reports
- Click 'Incoming Checklist Stats' button
- Observe the 'Lead Indicator' column